The Cyber Chapter, as the only virtual online Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, has adopted an innovative approach to business partnering.
Because your company is a current, past, or future supplier of goods and services to one or more of the law firms associated with members of the Cyber Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in our Business Partner Sponsorship Program. This exciting program is designed to enhance our relationships with businesses that provide products and services to our members’ firms. Business Partners assist the Chapter by providing educational opportunities for members on our website and at our annual Chapter dinner, held at the national ALA Annual Conference & Exposition each year.
The Cyber Chapter has over 90 members and is continuing to grow worldwide. We consist of decision-makers, managers, and functional specialists, including facilities management and systems administration.
The cost for this sponsorship:
$250 for Full 2018 Sponsorship (paid between January 1 and June 30)
$125 for Half 2018 Sponsorship (paid between July 1 and September 30)
$250 for Half 2018 and Full 2019 Sponsorship (paid between October 1 and December 31)
You may apply through our website and pay via Paypal
or download and complete the Commitment Form and mail in with your check.
Remember, the earlier we receive your commitment, the closer to the top of the Business Partner Directory your information will be displayed.
We look forward to a continued productive relationship between you, our firms, and our Chapter. We value your knowledge, participation, and commitment, and appreciate your support in helping us succeed in achieving our mission. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Business Partner Committee at email@example.com.
Thank you for your serious consideration of supporting the Cyber Chapter. We value our vendor relationships for many reasons, some of which include:
- Sponsorship enables members to attend the national ALA Annual Conference & Exposition. Without your support, the Chapter would not be in the position of being able to provide this valuable opportunity to its members.
- Chapter members depend upon contacts in the business community to share information with its members to help us stay educated on the latest products and services available for law firms.
- Experience and trust grow from consistent, repeated contact with our Business Partners, which allows administrators to rely on resources outside of their firms.
- Valued Business Partner relationships bring to the administrators enhanced credibility and improved quality of management within their firms.
- Click here to download our Mutually Beneficial Relationships: Performance Guidelines for ALA Members and Chapters and Legal Industry Consultants & Business Partners.
- Exposure to a diverse international membership presence.
- Prominent visibility of Business Partner’s logo and link on:
- Our website’s home page
- Side of our forums which is the “heart” of our virtual community
- Conference brochure
- Inclusion in Business Partner Directory on our website.
- Invitation to the annual Cyber Chapter dinner held at the ALA Annual Conference & Exposition.
- Use of Cyber Chapter’s Business Partner logo (available on request).
- * Cyber Chapter Membership List which includes names, mailing addresses, and email addresses.
- You will be provided with login access to our Business Partner forum where you can share information with the Cyber Chapter’s membership and they can in turn communicate with you.
* As a participant in this program, Business Partners agree to respect the privacy of our members’ contact information. They agree the members’ contact information is for their exclusive use and promise to not share such information with any others. They will include on all of their email correspondence a method by which our members can opt-out of future mailings.
Another opportunity is to sponsor an educational CLM webinar for Chapter, accessible to all ALA members free of charge. Your company’s logo will be shown on flyers and on the webinar welcome page. If you are interested, please contact Janet Fraka Casiano, CLM, Webinar Speaker Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the CLM Webinar Program Commitment Form.