CLM & Education
Starting with 2017, access to our CLM & Education materials is now included in Cyber Chapter membership. If you are interested in joining the Cyber Chapter, here’s our registration form. Please send your questions to either our Membership chair or the Education Committee.
All Cyber Chapter members are encouraged to share share ideas, questions, or other comments in our general discussion forums.
Access CLM & Education Materials regardless of time of day or geographic location.
- Audio recordings and handouts from CLM study group presentations
- Stored recordings from our monthly webinar series on various education topics
- Variety of Study Guides, Samples Tests, Study Notes, Quizzes, and Crossword Puzzles
- More materials under development by our Education Committee
- Cyber Chapter members can share materials in our CLM & Education Materials forum
Recordings can be downloaded to your computer, then transferred to CD, MP3 player, or other device or media for use as you desire.
Some of the topics covered:
- Banking & Financial; Business Entities; Tax Forms; Tax Reporting
- Basic Accounting; Accounting Methods; Financial Statements
- Disaster Planning; Data Network Management and Business Continuity Planning
- Strategic, Business and Operational Planning
- Technology/Automation Management
- Financial Analysis/Billing Profitability; Current Financial Legal Trends
- Employment Law
- Organizational Development; Current Organizational Legal Trends; ABA Rules
- Insurance (Property, Casualty, Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits); Records Retention
- Compensation and Performance Management
- Office Operations Management and Lease Negotiations; Space Planning